Communication Career Club
The Communication Career Club’s mission is to provide students with experiences
that help them grow as effective communicators. Through a variety of activities, the
Club’s members will expand their knowledge of communication, and their poise
and confidence as communicators.
To join the Communication Career Club, contact advisor Professor McNiff at email@example.com.
Past activities have included:
- Attending the etiquette dinner as a group; learning how to impress interviewers and use the right fork
- Hosting guest speakers such as recent graduates talking about how they use their communication degree in the workplace
- Providing volunteer-hospitality & greeting the public at KU public relations events such as the Decision Makers Forum
- Fund raising
- Visiting KU’s Career Services Office for presentations to communication majors about employment after graduation
- Speaking to audiences, welcoming the public on behalf of KU’s Admissions Office outreach to visitors on KU Preview Days