Forms for Current Graduate Students and Faculty

Academic Policy Forms:
Approval to Enroll by a Graduating Senior Student
Apply for Credit from Previous Degree
Transfer of Credits
Course Selection
Simultaneous Enrollment
Request for Time Extension
Individualized Instruction
Independent Study
Application for Candidacy
Graduate Assistantship Application
Petition for Appeal
Thesis Information and Submission Forms
click here
*Faculty Forms:
Departmental Recommendation for Admission

*For an Individualized Instruction Request Form or an Independent Study Request Form please contact your department.

It is recommended that all applicants request a copy of the "Graduate Bulletin" for detailed information concerning graduate study at Kutztown University. Please direct Graduate Bulletin requests to the Graduate Studies office.