Nursing Department Awards
The Reading Hospital School of Health Sciences Nursing Program Graduation Award
- Purpose: Recognition of an outstanding graduate who wishes to pursue baccalaureate nursing education at Kutztown University.
- Eligibility: The student must submit a letter outlining their accomplishments in Nursing School and why they would like to obtain a B.S.N. The student must have a 3.0 G.P.A. or above.
- Selection Procedure: Applicants are reviewed by a faculty panel from the Kutztown University Nursing Department and a candidate is chosen.
- Amount and Term of the Award: The cost of the 3 credit course NUR 3/2.
- 2009 Joanne Taylor
- 2008 Katelyn Bieber
- 2007 Donna R. Baer
- 2006 Karin L. Sherman
The David F. Hottenstein Award in Nursing
Presented to the senior who has demonstrated an outstanding ability as a nurse. He or she must have at least a 2.0 average in the total program, a 3.5 average in the ursing courses, and completed at least two years at Kutztown University.
- 2009 Lori Ptomaine Billiard
- 2008 Mary Anne P. Stevens
- 2007 John Kramer
- 2006 Stacey Coffee
Lori Ptomaine Billiard (08-09 Recipient)
Mary Anne Stevens (07-08 Recipient)
Mary Anne Stevens & Dr. Dailey