The Art Education and Crafts Department provides a wide range of offerings for prospective students. Descriptions to these programs, including the admissions processes, can be found on the Programs Offered section of this website. Information on this site relates to the application process.
Undergraduate: Admissions are processed through the Office of Admissions.
- Bachelor of Science in Art Education admissions
- Double Major in Art Education and Fine Arts admissions
- Double Major in Art Education and Crafts admissions
Post-Baccalaureate Certification: Admissions are processed through Graduate Admissions
- Post-Baccalaureate Certification Program admissions
- Intern Program admissions
Graduate Program: Admissions are processed through Graduate Admissions
- Master of Education in Art Education admissions
- Grad-Plus-Cert admissions