How to Book an Event
Once you are ready to schedule your event, please contact the Office of Conference Services. We will need to know the following information:
- What kind of event are you planning? (banquet, meeting, athletic event, etc.)
- Date of the event? (first choice and second choice date, if applicable)
- Time of the event? (approximate times are fine initially, exact times closer to the event are required)
- How many people will be attending? (an approximate number is all we need to start)
- Are you charging admission to the event?
- Do you have any special equipment needs?
Once we have this information we will be able to determine an appropriate facility for your event. We can then check our scheduling system to see if the date and facility are available. We will also be able to determine your facility rental fees and approximate any personnel costs or equipment fees. If catering is required, we will put you in touch with the Catering Director to start this process.
As we get closer to your event, we will need to know how the facility should be set up, a guaranteed number of people (for catering and/or chair set up) and any special equipment needs. There is no charge for facility set up as long as it can be set up during normal working hours by our Facilities Labor Crew. If your event requires them to come in after hours, you will be billed their actual personnel costs to set up for the event. Some audio visual equipment is available through the Office of Conference Services at no cost. Any specialized equipment (or large quantities of equipment) would need to be rented with the cost passed on to the customer.
You may submit your request for a conference using our Conference Application Form .