University Facility - Fee Waiver/Reducation Guidelines
An event must meet all of the following guidelines, in order to be considered for fee waiver/reduction:
- The event must support the University’s mission and goals statement.
- The event must serve some civic or community service.
- The event must be charitable in nature.
- No admission or fee of any kind may be charged (entry fee, conference fee,...).
- The event must be available to the general public.
The University, through the President and/or his designee, reserves the right to decide which activity may or may not be held on campus, as well as the right to reduce or waive the listed charges.
The event coordinator must submit a formal written proposal to the Office of Conference Services for the fee waiver/reduction to be considered. The waiver is for rental fees only, all personnel costs would still be the responsibility of the customer.