WHAT’S IN BLOOM?
– a perennial flowering plant can be found on the lawn by the
– a small, deciduous tree can be found by Old Main and Boehm
– king of all yellow daffodils, can be found by the Sharadin
– basic yellow daffodil, can be found by the Entrance Gates and
at the KU sign at Schaeffer Auditorium.
– several lovely flowers per stem, can be found by the DMZ
Fountain. ACER RUBRUM, RED
MAPLE “RED SUNSET”
– common and widespread deciduous tree.
– slow growing shrub or small tree, can be found by Old Main.
CORNUS FLORIDA, FLOWERING DOGWOOD
– most popular red-pink dogwood.
– small deciduous tree, found in Alumni Plaza, the Olik Garden,
by the DMZ Fountain, and the Boehm Science Building.
ALLIUM “PURPLE SENSATION” – tightly packed
– a favorite shrub rose can be found along Main Street.
MACROPHYLLA “ENDLESS SUMMER”
– a summer blooming colorful shrub can be found in the Bell
Plaza and the Olik Garden.
– can be found by Old Main.
BLACK EYED SUSAN, “GOLDSTRUM”
– a compact grower with dark green foliage, deep yellow petals
and black yellow cones can be found on North Campus.
– can be found in the Olik Garden and by Old Main.
ATRIPLICIFOLIA, RUSSIAN SAGE
– a plant with elongate, gray-green leaves.