- Complete the form including the reason for the
request for more funding and provide as much documentation/supporting
information as possible.
- The form must be signed by both the
organization's treasurer and advisor.
- Return the completed form to the KUSSI Service
Center (MSU 171) and schedule to attend an SGB Budget and Finance
- Attend the SGB Budget and Finance Committee
meeting to answer questions; attendance at the meeting is limited to two
(2) representatives from the organization.
- A preliminary decision will be made by the SGB
Budget and Finance Committee, and the student organization will be asked
to attend the next SGB Board meeting to answer any questions and to
present the request for approval from the full SGB Board.
- Provided the SGB Board approves the request for
an additional allocation, funds will be awarded and available for use
the next business day.
- Any money awarded is accessed by following
"normal" procedures; however, stating on the form that the source of
funding is "SGB Additional Allocation."