Union & Involvement
Check Request Form:
Check Request Forms are
available in the KUSSI Service Center (MSU 171) and require the
• Organization's name
• Organization's treasurer's signature
• Organization's advisor's signature
• Account number (and expense line number)
• Vendor/Individual's name and address
• Check (√) delivery method (mail to vendor/individual or hold
in the office for pick-up)
• Quantity, description, unit price and total amount of purchase
• Attach "back-up" paperwork which details the purchase to be
• If reimbursement is for food expenses, a detailed receipt must
be obtained from the restaurant, representing a full listing of
the food/beverage item(s) purchased. A credit card summary
receipt (showing total amount paid only) is not an acceptable
form of receipt.
are created by the KUSSI Service Center on Tuesdays and
Thursdays of each week, excluding holidays. Complete and
accurate paperwork submitted by noon on Wednesday will be
processed on Thursday. Paperwork submitted outside these
guidelines will be processed on the next check processing day.
The KUSSI Service Center can not offer "same day" check creating
services. It is important that pre-planning is considered
to avoid delays in payment to vendors/individuals.
Rm. 171 McFarland
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.