Union & Involvement
Rm. 171 McFarland
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
To Request a Print Job from the KU Copy
- Create a PDF file of the document(s) you
wish to have printed. If you do not have the capabilities
to create a PDF file, simply save the file into the Microsoft
program you are using, and we can assist with the file transfer.
- Complete a "Print
Job Request Form" which will contain detail as to what you
- Visit the KUSSI Service Center (MSU 171)
and ask to speak to Dawn Williams (Senior Accountant).
- Dawn Williams will input your request to
the KU Copy Center, via an online form. Dawn will provide
you an estimated cost total for the job and a job number.
- Complete a "Purchase Request Form," with
the vendor being KUSSI, a brief descriptions of the print job
(including job number) and the estimated cost total for the job.
Be sure all approving signatures are on this form and return it
to the KUSSI Service Center.
- You will be notified directly, by the KU
Copy Center, when the print job is completed and available for
- Once KUSSI is directly billed for your
print job, your account will be charged the actual cost total,
which will appear on your monthly account statement.