Here are a few guidelines and regulations for commuter student parking on campus. Please refer to the University's Motor Vehicle Regulations for detail rules and regulations.
- All students must register their
vehicles online under Online Student
Services and then pick up the decal in Old
Main Room 13 M-F 8 to 4:30.
- ALL VEHICLES parked on campus during the Fall and Spring semester M-F, 7:00 AM TO 4:30 PM are required to display a parking permit and to be parked in their assigned area.
- Assigned Areas:
- First year (CF - Permit) commuting students parking will be assigned to the Fairgrounds Parking Area, white lined B3 and A4 zones.
- Commuter Students displaying a (C Permit) on their vehicles, are permitted to park in white lined spaces on the North,D3,
E1 and F1 zones on South campus.
- Parking areas are indicated by appropriate signs and/or markings:
- Yellow Lines = Staff & Faculty
- White Lines = Students
- Green Lines = Visitors
- The maximum SPEED LIMIT on campus is fifteen (15) miles per hour, unless otherwise posted. Violators are subject to receiving a $25.00 fine.
To view a commuter parking map,
Parking Appeal Form -