Information Commons Area Computers
- Purpose: Library catalog and online database searches.
- Equipment: The Information Commons Area is equipped with 29 PC workstations (nine of them
connected to scanners), and six Macintosh 21.5" iMacs.
- Hours of Service: All hours the library is open.
- Users: KU students, faculty and staff.
- Circulation policies: The Reference Desk does not circulate equipment or software.
- Procedures: To log in, all users must have a Windows
(or “Lab”) login and password
<< Back to Computer Use Policies
<< Back to Library Policies
Page updated 7 June 2011