Transferring to KU
Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university. If you are not seeking a degree from KU and are only interested in taking single courses, please look at Other Admissions Options to see which option best suits your needs.
Transfer Applicants are:
Students who have attended any post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion, regardless of the number of credits attempted or earned, and who wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.
- New transfer applicants must apply through the Office of Undergraduate Admissions.
- All students who previously took classes at KU and stopped without completing a degree should reapply through the Registrar's Office.
We encourage transfer students to visit our campus.
- How to Apply
- Academic Passport and Transfer Programs
- Credit Evaluations - Use this tool to determine how your credits will transfer into KU.
- Academic Program Check Sheets - Your guide to course requirements within your major.
- Track My Application
- Transfer Admissions Criteria
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE NEW BIEBER BUS PASS PROGRAM
KU students who commute from Reading to take classes at KU AND students from RACC are able to participate in a new program which provides passes to ride the Bieber bus to campus. For more information, contact the Office of Admissions at 610-683-4060.