The following is a list of federal and state scholarships and tuition resources that we will explore with you.
Pennsylvania National Guard Education Assistance Program (EAP)
• Montgomery GI Bill
• Vocational Rehabilitation
• VEAP – Veteran’s Educational Assistance Program
• Post 9/11 GI Bill
• Survivors’ and Dependents’ Educational Assistance
• Select Reserve Educational Benefit
• REAP – Reserve Educational Assistance Program
Federal Pell Grants, Federal Direct Stafford Loans and Federal Direct Plus Loans - full details on these available at the KU Financial Aid website.
• Troops to Teachers – Is a U.S. Department of Education and Department of Defense program that is available through the KU College of Education for eligible military personnel wishing to begin a new career as teachers.
• Military Deferments – Deferment of loans with proper documentation.