If you are planning to attend a conference that requires you to pay a conference registration fee, you may:
- Pay the conference fee in advance and get reimbursed OR
- Request that Accounts Payable pay the conference fee in advance.
How Do I Get Reimbursed If I Pay The Conference Fee In Advance?
- Proof of payment must be provided (copy of web page confirming payment, e-mail confirmation that shows how you paid it, official receipt, original credit card statement or copy of the front and back of check)
- Attach the proof of payment to the Travel Expense Form indicating the amount to be reimbursed in the Prepay Column, obtain proper signatures and submit to the Accounts Payable Office.
How Do I Request Accounts Payable to Pay the Conference Fee In Advance?
- Submit an approved Travel Expense Form to the Accounts Payable Office.
- Enter the name and address of the payee in this line. Please allow two weeks for processing from the date it was stamped into the Accounts Payable office. Enter the amount of the conference fee in the estimated column on the conference fee.
- Enter the date by which the conference fee should be paid.
- Attach the conference registration form to be mailed with the check. The conference registration form has to show the full name and address, who the check is payable to, and the amount.