If you are planning to attend a conference that requires you to pay the hotel fee, you may
If you are planning to attend a conference that requires you to pay the hotel fee, you may:
- Pay the hotel fee in advance and get reimbursed OR
- Request that Accounts Payable pay the hotel fee in advance.
How Do I Get Reimbursed If I Pay The Hotel Fee In Advance?
- Proof of payment must be provided (copy of web page confirming payment, email confirmation that shows how you paid it, official receipt, original credit card statement or copy of front and back of check)
- Attach the proof of payment to the Travel Expense Form indicating the amount to be reimbursed in the Prepay Column, obtain proper signatures and submit to the Accounts Payable Office.
How Do I Request Accounts Payable to Pay the Hotel Fee In Advance?
- Submit an approved Travel Expense Form to the Accounts Payable Office.
- Enter the name and address of the payee in this line. Please allow two weeks for processing from the date it was stamped into the Accounts Payable Office. Enter the amount of the hotel fee in the estimated column on the hotel fee.
- Enter the date by which the hotel fee should be paid.
- Attach a copy of the reservation confirmation showing the full name and address of the hotel, the rate per night including taxes, and the confirmation number.