***REMINDER*** Use of a rental car is prohibited unless it is the most economical means of transportation available (e.g., less expensive than a taxi or airport shuttle). The rental car may be used for business purpose only. If a rental is needed, an explanation of why you used a rental must be attached to your travel form.
If you are planning to attend a conference that requires you to pay the travel fee, you may:
- Pay the travel fee in advance and get reimbursed OR
- Request that Accounts Payable pay the travel fee in advance.
How Do I Get Reimbursed If I Pay The Travel Fee In Advance?
- Proof of payment must be provided (copy of web page confirming payment, email confirmation that shows how you paid it, official receipt, original credit card statement or copy of front and back of the check)
- Attach the proof of payment to the Travel Expense Form indicating the amount to be reimbursed in the Prepay Column, obtain proper signatures and submit to the Accounts Payable Office.
How Do I Request Accounts Payable to Pay the Travel Fee In Advance?
- Submit an approved Travel Expense Form to the Accounts Payable Office.
- Enter the name and address of the payee in this line. Please allow two weeks for processing from the date it was stamped into the Accounts Payable office. Enter the amount of the travel fee in the estimated column on the travel fee.
- Enter the date by which the travel fee should be paid.
- Attach the travel itinerary to the Travel Expense Form.
ENTERPRISE CAR RENTAL
For all Enterprise vehicle reservations, please visit https://secure.kutztown.edu/vehicles.