- Complete life cycle upgrades to the facility and the building systems.
- Interior finish upgrades throughout the entire building to improve the environmental quality for students, faculty, staff and visitors.
- Create a physical identity for the DeFrancesco Building on campus.
- Create an environment reflective of a corporate setting within the building.
- Increase lounge and group study space within the building to encourage more student interaction and student-faculty interaction within the College of Business.
- Designate more open space for computer labs for College of Business students to study in groups, work on projects and interact.
- Consolidate all College of Business departments and their programs to the DeFrancesco Building if possible