Administrative Unit Assessment Council
The Administrative Unit Assessment Council is charged with
1. Coordinating administrative program outcome assessments and providing support for the use of these annual assessments in five-year self-studies and external reviews.
2. Reviewing administrative program outcome assessment plans and providing feedback on their efficacy and appropriateness.
3. Ensuring that outcomes developed by administrative programs are in alignment with the University mission and are used for continuous improvement.
4. Preparing an annual report on the state of outcomes assessments and sharing those findings with the campus community.
5. Facilitating conversations with stakeholders about assessment results.
Committee membership can be found here.
Fall 2020 Meeting Schedule:
- Tuesday, September 1; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 15; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 29; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 13; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 27; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 10; 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Agendas of past meetings: