Center for Academic Success and Achievement
Succeed as a Golden Bear at the Success Academy
We believe students benefit from the Success Academy program because it is designed to assist with the transition into college.
Students who attend the Success Academy will be able to:
- identify campus resources to support their transition from high school to college
- understand growth and fixed mindset and how this impacts their college success
- recognize study skills needed for college-level work
- name personal motivation factors and challenges related to college success
- identify academic and career resources available at KU
There is no cost associated with this program. Space in this program is limited to the first 150 students on a first-come, first-served basis until filled. The Success Academy takes place August 21-23, 2019; a few days before the start of the fall semester.