Kutztown University's Department of Financial and Business Services is led by Assistant Vice President Mr. Matt Delaney.
Reporting to the assistant vice president are the following offices:
- Budget Office: Manager, Ms. Kristin Ihling
This office oversees the university budget and processes all budget transfers.
- Business Services: Director, Ms. Elizabeth Pflugler
This office oversees the Print Center, KU Card Office, Mailroom and Storeroom
- Comptroller's Office: Interim Comptroller, Mr. Craig Johnson
This office oversees general accounting, accounts payable and travel.
- Office of Student Accounts: Director, Ms. Wendy Pursell
This office is responsible for tuition assessment, invoicing of charges, accepting payments, disbursing aid released from Financial Aid, processing deferment requests received, and collections management. Learn more
- Procurement Services: Ms. Mary Vink
Procurement Services strives to coordinate the overall purchasing efforts of the university and to ensure compliance with the regulations established by the Pennsylvania State Procurement Code. Procurement Services is also responsible for the administration of the University Purchasing Card Program.