Bookmark and Share

Employee Work Authorization Process

Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services works with Kutztown University's office of Human Resources for all levels of employment. Students who are selected to be hired as employees of the office and/or within the residence halls must complete employment, tax forms and background clearance applications with the Human Resources office located in the Kemp Building. Once this paperwork is complete, the student will receive a Work Authorization Number. The student must bring the Work Authorization number over to the Housing, Residence Life and Dining Services (106 Old Main) and complete the Protection of Minors training so that their employment application may be considered complete. 

Updated: 12/2015