Bookmark and Share

Students With Special Needs

Housing Accommodations

Housing & Dining Services is committed to working with students and their providers to offer reasonable accommodations for students who have documented and specific accommodation needs. Students with special accommodation needs are still responsible for completing a Housing License Agreement and $75 housing processing fee on a timely basis.  

Students with special housing and dining needs MUST contact the Disability Services office at (610) 683-4108 or and submit a Request for Accommodations Form and required documentation as soon as possible for the best available options to accommodate your individual needs.

If your accommodation is approved, Disability Services Office will send a referral to Housing & Dining Services on your behalf.  Requests for housing accommodations should be made as soon as the Advanced Registration Deposit (ARD) has been paid. If the request cannot be honored for the upcoming semester, the student will be put on a waiting list for consideration as openings occur. Click here for guidelines to Request for Exception to Residency Requirement due to Disability.

 Click here to go to Disabilitiy Services Office page.


Updated: 2/2018 ALF