Bookmark and Share

Property Insurance

Kutztown University assumes no responsibility for loss of or damage to personal property, and extends no insurance coverage to indemnify students' property. Residents are encouraged to secure insurance coverage for personal belongings either through their parent's/guardian's homeowners insurance company or with a separate renter's policy while living on campus .

Updated: 6/2016/MGM