Faculty & Staff Payroll
Getting paid as an employee at Kutztown University
Employees at Kutztown University are paid on a biweekly basis. Payments are issued two weeks after the end of a pay period.
- Direct Deposit is a quick and convenient way of receiving your paycheck and is available to most financial institutions, including the PA State Employees Credit Union.
- Employees with direct deposit can view their pay statements online at the Employee Self-Serve (ESS) website.
PA State Employees Credit Union (PSECU)
- All employees of the University and their family members are eligible for membership in PSECU.
- You may pick up an application for membership at the on campus PSECU office, or go directly to the PSECU website.
What to do if there is an error in your paycheck
You should review each paycheck or deposit notice. If you believe there is an error, or if you have a question about your pay or deductions, please bring it to Payroll's attention immediately via Ask HR.
Employee Self-Service (ESS)
Employee Self-Service is a convenient way to keep track of your pay and update some of your personal information. This is a secure website and you must use your full KU email address and password in order to access it. Listed below is some of the information you can access or update:
- Pay statements
- W-4 information
- Home phone number
- Emergency contact
- Direct deposit (Primary account)
- Benefit enrollment
- New employee information
- Non-instructional staff can submit leave requests
- Electronic Delivery of W-2 form
Items that must still be submitted manually:
Need help getting started in ESS?