9/4/2019 - Adobe Licensing
Adobe has recently modified the licensing of their software and the University this summer updated all machines to the latest available version. As a result, in order to use any of the Adobe applications on campus owned computers, you will be required to first log in to your Kutztown University account. Note - It is NOT necessary to create an Adobe ID.
To log in to Adobe with your Kutztown University ID, follow these steps:
- Launch an Adobe application such as Photoshop CC 2019.
- At the Adobe ID Sign in page, enter your Kutztown University email address. Then click Sign In or press Tab on the keyboard.
- When asked to Choose an account, select "Enterprise ID"
- You will then be directed to the Kutztown University login page. Log in with your Kutztown email address and password.
8/29/2019 - KU Account Management application
Kutztown University recently updated the KU Account Management application (KUAM) to provide you with an easier way to set, reset and recover your password for your Kutztown user account. To use the self-service KU Account Management application (KUAM) you must have a personal email address entered in MyKU.
The personal email address is used to send your personal Kutztown PIN (Personal Identification Number) should you forget it. The PIN is used to verify your identity as part of the Password Change/Recovery process provided by the KU Account Management (KUAM) system.
PLEASE NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT KNOW YOUR PIN AND YOU DON’T HAVE A PERSONAL EMAIL ADDRESS IN MyKU YOU WILL HAVE TO CONTACT THE IT HELP CENTER DURING WORKING HOURS TO SET, RESET OR RECOVERY YOUR PASSWORD.
To update your personal email address please follow the steps listed below.
- Login to MyKU at myku.kutztown.edu
- Locate and Click on the KU Profile tile
- Click on Contact Details on the left side of the screen
- Click on the row for Personal e-mail
- Update the email address as needed. Please note your personal email address should not be your @live.kutztown.edu
- Click the Save button.
More information on the Kutztown University Account Management application (KUAM) can be found at accounts/password information.
8/28/2019 - MyKU Mobile App
The new MyKU Mobile App is the only app you need! The MyKU Mobile App combines the features of the Guide, D2L and MyKU. The App brings the campus to your fingertips and enables you to connect with the KU community:
Stay on top of your classes and assignments with the built-in calendar function, and get notified of important dates, deadlines, and announcements, make friends and access campus resources at any time!
Some other exciting features include:
MY COURSES: real-time access to all of the critical academic tools, including grades, info about assignments, and your course info
DUE DATES: Stay on top of multiple deadlines with push-notifications, alerts and notifications
TODAY’S SCHEDULE: Get reminders about classes and events
CAMPUS SERVICES: View the bus tracker, see what labs are open and other services offered
CAMPUS MAP: Find the quickest route to classes, events, and offices
EMAIL: Easily access your KU email
MyKU: Quick view of common MyKU data, including financial aid and courses
8/22/2019 - New Features for 2019-2020
We are excited to share with you a few of the projects we have worked on this past summer to offer you, the student, new and exciting features and enhancements. All of the services that we offer our students here at Kutztown from the Office of Information Technology are available for review in our service catalog located on our website:
https://www.kutztown.edu/about-ku/administrative-offices/information-technology/help-center.html. Click Service Catalog on the left side for a full listing.
Some of the new features for 2019-2020
New University Website
- The University website has been redesigned to offer a mobile-friendly responsive design.
New Self Service Password Reset Application
- New user-friendly app, that allows new applicants and current students the ability to manage their own password
New Printing Services
- The University is very excited to offer mobility printing services that will allow students to print here on campus with their own personal mobile devices.
- A thorough explanation of all new services offered this year is available on our website.
5/6/2019 - Old Main 24-hour Lab to be Closed
Due to construction activity in the area around the Old Main 24-hour lab, the lab will be closed from Monday, May 13, 2019 to Thursday, August 1, 2019. Please use other computer labs on campus during their normally scheduled hours.
4/18/2019 - D2L Upgrade
In order to provide the best possible service to our campuses, D2L will be performing a PASSHE-wide server upgrade on Sunday, May 12th. This upgrade will take place from 2 am-12 pm. During this time, D2L will not be available