Current International Students

We have developed some resources to help you during your time at KU. Please remember it is your responsibility to maintain your visa status and good academic and disciplinary standing. Regulations do change, so it is important to review the government websites for the most up-to-date forms, instructions, and regulations.

Our office works incoming, current, and outgoing international students as well as study abroad. International Student Advisor (ISA) will be used in reference to the Designated School Official (DSO) for F-1 students or Alternate Responsible Officer (ARO) for J-1 students. The ISA contact information is in the Contact Us box on the left-hand side of all of the web pages in this section.