Bookmark and Share

Transferring your SEVIS record to another U.S. College or University

When international students transfer from KU to another U.S. college or university, their SEVIS record must be transferred to the new institution. Students might want to transfer from KU to another college or university before they complete their program or students may have completed their KU program and are planning to pursue an advanced degree, such as Master's or Doctorate program. You must present an acceptance letter from the school you're planning to transfer to, any forms required by that school, and the KU transfer-out form (PDF) to the International Student Advisor to transfer your SEVIS record.

Contact the International Student Advisor when you are ready to transfer your SEVIS record.