Bookmark and Share

KU Card Office Services

The KU Card Office is the place for the KU ID and Bear Bucks, but that's not all we do.

Faculty/staff and community shuttle passes

There is a fee for shuttle bus access. Students have it included in their tuition bill, but faculty/staff and community riders must pay it separately and use a separate pass to ride the bus. Those passes are for sale in the KU Card Office. Community shuttle passes are also sold by the Borough of Kutztown.

Custom cards and badges

Got a group of kids coming to campus and want to make it memorable? Design a custom card that they can use to remember their visit. Costs are available upon request.