Bookmark and Share

Publications and Forms

Veterans Brochure 

VA Benefits Checklist

VA Enrollment Certification Form and Check Sheet - The certification form must be completed and submitted to KU's School Certifying Officer Sylvia Conrad each semester that you want to use your military education benefits- including winter and summer sessions. Students should read and maintain a copy of the check sheet.

VA Request for Change of Program or Place of Training - For veteran and military-affiliated students who are transferring to KU and want to continue using their military education benefits AND current KU students who are changing their major. Complete form and submit to KU's School Certifying Officer.

KU Residency Data Collection Form - Form used to help determine residency for tuition purposes

Enrollment Verification - Using the MyKU student account, students can print an enrollment verification form showing their course schedule and semester thru dates for free. This form can be provided to your unit, employer or other to verify your student status.