Bookmark and Share


The following information applies to international sutdents who have had a change in their citizenship status after acceptance to Kutztown University.

Students must come to the Office of the Registrar to begin the process.

Please complete the Change of Citizenship Status Form and bring the completed form along with two of the following:

1. Permanent Residency Card

2. Social Security Card

3. Tax ID number

If applicable, students may need to go to the Financial and Business Services Department to declare residency.


Registrar Office Hours

Regular Semester Hours

Monday-Friday | 8:00am-4:30pm

Summer Hours

Monday-Friday | 8:00am-4:00pm


email |

phone | 610.683.4485

fax | 610.683.1586