Bookmark and Share

Transfer Credit Center

Kutztown University welcomes students who want to transfer from another college or university.  Please click the following link to be directed to the Undergraduate Transfer Admissions page.

Academic Passport

Academic Passport and Transfer Programs

Academic Passport guarantees admission and makes the transfer process easy for students from Pennsylvania community colleges, Lackawanna College, and from one PASSHE university to another.

Academic Passport Eligibility

  • Students who completed an Associate of Arts (A.A.) or Associate of Science (A.S.) from a PA community college or Lackawanna College, earned a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA in all coursework, and at least 30 credits of liberal arts coursework, or
  • Students from another PASSHE University who have completed least 12 college-level credits and earned a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA.

Credit Evaluations

Kutztown University's transfer course evaluation search shows the various colleges and universities from which Kutztown University transfers courses. Please note, the transfer course information should be used as a guideline. The database of institutions and courses are updated continuously.

Note: on the following page, click the magnifying glass next to the School ID field. This will open a window to look up the school you are searching. For fastest results, use the Search Name field to find your school.

Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PA TRAC)

The Pennsylvania Transfer and Articulation Center (PA TRAC) was created as a one-stop shop for transfer students, administrators, and advisors/faculty. Students who successfully complete courses from the approved Transfer Credit Framework will have their credits transferred and counted toward graduation at any of the participating colleges and universities, including Kutztown University. The site also contains helpful information on topics such as:

  • Statewide Articulations
  • Determining course equivalencies from/to multiple institutions
  • College profiles for participating institutions
  • Searchable databases that allow students to search for information by Institution and by Course
  • Transfer Guidance
  • Transfer Counselor Recruitment Calendar

Permit to Study at Another College or University

Permission to Study at Another College or University Policy

KU students wishing to study at another college and to transfer the credits earned to Kutztown University must obtain permission, in writing, prior to enrollment.

Please click the following link to view and download the Permit to Study at Another College.

Visiting Student Program

Visiting Student Program Policy

The purpose of the Visiting Student program is to facilitate the undergraduate student enrollment at institutions of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education to take advantage of courses available across the system, without loss of institutional residency, eligibility for honors or athletics, or credits toward graduation at the home institution.

Please click the following link to view and download the PASSHE Application for Visiting Student Status (PDF).

Registrar Office Hours

Regular Semester Hours

Monday-Friday | 8:00am-4:30pm

Summer Hours

Monday-Friday | 8:00am-4:00pm


email |

phone | 610.683.4485

fax | 610.683.1586