Bookmark and Share

Transcript Requests

Students may need a transcript for:

  • Employment verification
  • Transferring to another school
  • Insurance verification
  • Joining the military

Request your Transcript from KU

Log intoMyKU
If you do not have MyKU login access, download the Transcript Request Form (PDF).

Fill out the form and mail, fax (610-683-1586) or email ( it to the Office of the Registrar. Please allow 2-3 business days after receipt for processing.

Submit your Transcript to KU

Mailing via FedEx, UPS, or Priority Mail?

Use this address:

Kutztown University, Registrar's Office
Stratton Administration Building
Room 115
Main Street
Kutztown, PA 19530-0730

Send all other requests to:

Kutztown University
Registrar's Office
PO Box 730
Kutztown, PA 19530-0730

Types of transcripts

Official: Printed on official paper, in a sealed and officially stamped envelope. Typically used for: employment, transferring to another school, verifications of enrollment, military etc.            

Un-Official: Printed on plain white paper with KU letterhead, in a plain envelope. Typically for student use only and can be printed through the student center on MyKU.

How can a student obtain a verification of enrollment?

Any student can request a verification of enrollment by filling out the Verification of Enrollment request form.  Students typically need this for their parent's insurance, certain discounts, scholarships, etc. Get the enrollment verification form here or pick it up in the Registrar's Office.