Enterprise Rental Request Form Instructions
- Enter the name and telephone extension of the employee who is driving the rental vehicle.
- Enter the department name and cost center number to be charged for the rental vehicle.
- Destination - enter the city and state. If multiple locations indicate the locations where the majority of time will be spent by the traveler.
- Departure/Return - enter the dates and times when the rental vehicle will be picked up and returned, this information should be the same as the dates and times on the vehicle reservation.
- State the business purpose for the rental, being as specific as possible.
- List the names of all employees (and student employees) that will drive the vehicle. All drivers must have a valid driver's license.
- The requester must verify that all drivers have a valid driver's license.
- List names of other non-driving passengers that will be traveling in the vehicle. If a class, club or team, please provide the entitie's name and the number of passengers.
- Indicate the type of vehicle and total estimated rental cost for the vehicle that is being requested from Enterprise.
- The employee must sign the form and obtain the signature of his/her supervisor/chairperson. If the rental is being funded by restricted grant funds, the Director of Grants & Sponsored Projects must also sign the form. For rentals $500.00 or greater the dean/director must sign the request form. The vice president must also sign if the rental is $2,500 or greater.
- After receiving approval to use a rental vehicle the employee should enter the rental reservation.
- After reserving your vehicle, attach the copy of your Enterprise reservation document to the "Original White" copy of the rental request form and forward it to Jacqui Althouse in the Academic Forum, Room 106. If other travel expenses are anticipated, the employee must complete a Travel Expense Form and adhere to the procedures for submitting that document. The yellow "Accounts Payable Copy/Supervisor Copy" of the Enterprise Rental Request form should be given to your supervisor, and the blue "Employee Copy" should be retained for your records.