Questions about Taskstream/Watermark? Check below for some helpful information!
How to find Taskstream:
Taskstream can be found at the following URL: http://www.watermarkinsights.com/
How do I contact Taskstream?
What is Taskstream?
Taskstream an online service for students to use in creating required electronic portfolios, lesson plans, units, rubrics, and web pages. You may also hear this program referred to as 'Watermark'. Students in the College of Education are required to maintain an active subscription to Taskstream throughout their academic careers. The account is free of cost to Kutztown University students.
What can be done with Watermark:
- Submit your background checks and clearances
- Education Exploration (40 hours of observation)
- Create an electronic portfolio
- Create lesson plans
- Create instructional units
- Create rubrics
- Email lesson plans and portfolios to instructors
- Set up a personal calendar
- Create a resource folio to store your documents online
What to do if you forget your username, password, or need a subscription:
In the event that you forget your username and/or password, or need a subscription to Watermark, email the KU Watermark support team and they will assist you.