Taskstream by Watermark is an online service provided by the College of Education for students to create required electronic portfolios, lesson plans, units, rubrics, and web pages. Students in Secondary Education's undergraduate programs and M.Ed Initial Teaching program are required to maintain an active subscription to Taskstream throughout their academic careers in Secondary Education.
What is Taskstream Used For?
- Submit your background checks and clearances
- Education Exploration
- Create an electronic portfolio
- Create lesson plans
- Create instructional units
- Create rubrics
- Email lesson plans and portfolios to instructors
- Set up a personal calendar
- Create a resource folio to store your documents online
Need Help with Taskstream or Need an Account?
KU's Watermark Support Team is located in Beekey 129. They can help with any issues you might have with the service (including username/password loss) or if you need to obtain an account.
- Additional Information