What is Watermark?
Watermark is Secondary Education's online service for students to use in creating required electronic portfolios, lesson plans, units, rubrics, and web pages. Students in Secondary Education's undergraduate programs and Masters of Education with a Specialization in the Teaching program are required to maintain an active subscription to Watermark throughout their academic careers in Secondary Education.
How to find Watermark:
Watermark can be found at the following URL: http://www.watermarkinsights.com/
What can be done with Watermark:
- Submit your background checks and clearances
- Education Exploration (40 hours of observation)
- Create an electronic portfolio
- Create lesson plans
- Create instructional units
- Create rubrics
- Email lesson plans and portfolios to instructors
- Set up a personal calendar
- Create a resource folio to store your documents online
What to do if you forget your username or password or need a subscription:
In the event that you forget your username and password, or need a subscription to Watermark, email the KU Watermark support team and they will assist you.
Additional Information Packets: