International Application Types

Review the definitions of each application type to help you select the right application type and find the requirements for your application for admission to Kutztown University.

  • Freshman

    First-year students who completed high school/secondary school, did not enroll in any college/university after secondary school, and want to pursue their first Bachelor's degree.

    Learn more.

  • Transfer

    Students who enrolled in college/university courses after completing secondary school but have not earned a Bachelor's degree.

    Learn more.

  • Second Degree

    Students who have earned a Bachelor's degree and wish to pursue another Bachelor's degree.

    Learn more.

  • Graduate

    Students who have a Bachelor's degree and now wish to pursue a Master's degree.

    Learn more.

Students who previously attended KU and left for any reason, did not take classes at another institution, and now wish to return to KU should re-apply through the Registrar's Office.

Student Visa Requirements can be found here.