Bookmark and Share


Each graduate program at Kutztown University has its own requirements for admission.

In general, most programs will require official transcripts from your previous college or university, if not KU.  Some programs will call for letters of recommendation, scores from GRE or another related test, essays, or a teaching certificate.

Your official transcripts must be sent directly from the institution where you received the degree. They must be sealed. We will also need your official test scores directly from the testing agency (if the program requires a test). Other application materials will be accepted via email, mail, or deliver. Letters of recommendation must come directly from the person who wrote the letter (sent scan/email, mail, or deliver).

Be sure to review the requirements listed on your graduate program of choice to be sure you have completed the necessary steps for acceptance.

Recommended Graduate Application Deadlines

Graduate Students

For all programs except Counseling/Student Affairs:

*To enroll for the next Fall semester, complete application file by Aug. 1.

*To enroll for the next Spring semester, complete application file by Dec. 1.

For Counseling/Student Affairs programs (see appropriate website):


*Student Affairs