- All prospective students who would like to attend one of these visitation opportunities MUST pre-register. No walk-ins will be permitted.
- Registrations are limited to the prospective student and 1 member of their immediate family/household.
- Please note that we have a limited number of registrations available per day to ensure the maximum amount of social distancing measures.
- All visitors must wear masks while on campus.
Do you have a question? Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Daily Campus Tours
- Monday through Friday at 10:00 AM and 1:30 PM
- Saturdays at 10:00 AM and 12:30 PM
- Selected evenings at 4:30 PM
Transfer Information Sessions
Transfer information sessions are an opportunity for you to learn about the details of the transfer admissions process, academics, credit evaluations, financial aid, housing, dining, and student life! Program dates and registration are available here.
Self-Guided Campus Tour
Anyone is welcome to take a self-guided tour of campus! Please note that self-guided tours are outdoor only. Self-guided visitors will not be permitted inside any buildings.
Self-guided tour maps will be located outside of the front of the Admissions Center in a stand-up box. Please help yourself!
Feel free to contact your admissions counselor with any follow-up questions after your tour!
Academic Department Contact Information
If you are interested in learning more about a specific academic discipline, please reach out to the department directly. Please note - academic departmental meetings are not a part of our regular campus tour program.
Persons who require an accommodation should notify the Disability Services Office two weeks prior to the event at 610-683-4108 or email DSO@kutztown.edu, TDD number: 610-683-4499, in order to discuss accommodations.