Current Event Cancellations
During the global coronavirus outbreak, events and schedules are changing rapidly. The university will update this page with information on event cancellations.
We cannot guarantee that an event will be held as scheduled if it does not appear on this page. If you are unsure if something will be postponed or canceled, please contact the organizer.
as of May 8, 4:30 p.m.
- Changes until further notice, or until a specific date
- Information on summer sessions and summer activities
- Intercollegiate Athletics - all athletic competition for the remainder of the 2020 spring semester has been canceled (Full information at KUBears.com).
- Club Sports - All club sports are suspended until further notice.
- Music Department Events - All Music Department events in March are canceled.
- KU Foundation Events: visit the KU foundation website for its events
- KU Testing Center is closed.
- Admissions tours are being held virtually.
- Frederick Douglass Institute events are canceled.
- The Student Recreation Center is closed.
- Rohrbach Library is closed.
- Clinical Services and Health and Wellness Services: Open by appointment only. Students call 610-683-4082 to speak with a nurse for scheduling. Mon-Fri. 8 a.m.-3:30 p.m.
- PA. German Heritage Center Library is closed and tours canceled.
- PSECU center is closed.
- McFarland Student Union (MSU) is closed.
- Starbucks in Bears Den, MSU, closed.
- AA meetings are canceled.
- Miller Gallery: All exhibits closed and related events canceled until further notice. Students and teachers in the Scholastic Art awards exhibit will receive information when available. Teachers and parents, please do not come to the university to retrieve artwork until further notice.
- GLBTQ Resource Center Office is closed at this time. However, appointments can be scheduled by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Messages can be left on our phone 484-646-4111. Director and GA Staff are available for student support, and working on virtual meet ups and programming.
- Women's Center Office is closed at this time. However, appointments can be scheduled by email to email@example.com. Messages can also be left on our phone 610-683-4655. Director and GA Staff are available for student support, and working on virtual meet ups and programming. Stacey Jordan, our Safe Berks Campus Advocate, is also available 484-651-9745.
- May 8-9
- Commencement postponed. A tentative rescheduled date has been announced. More information
Event Coordinators: If you are a coordinator of an official university-sponsored event and wish to include information on this page, email the notification and any rescheduling information to University Relations. You must send from your kutztown.edu email address and include your contact information.