KU Council of Trustees Approve New Internship Agreements at June 2020 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved new internship agreements and affiliation agreements as part of their latest meeting held Thursday, June 11.
In Thursday’s business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from prior meeting held April 16, 2020.
* Approved eight internship agreements between KU and Brotherly, L.L.C., Conshohocken, Pa., Calvary Christian Academy (Athletic Department), Philadelphia, Pa., Monsignor Bonner and Archbishop Prendergast High School, Drexel Hill, Pa., Plant Care Solutions, Patchogue, N.Y., Superior Surgical, L.L.C., Forked River, N.J., Sussex County Miners, Augusta, N.J., Universal Phoenix Group, L.L.C., Fayetteville, Ga., VCA Sinking Spring Animal Hospital, Sinking Spring, Pa.
* Approved four affiliation agreements between KU and graduate internships and use of Pennsylvania school district facilities as a placement site, Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical College, Erie, Pa., Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Dental Medicine, Erie, Pa., and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine, School of Pharmacy, Erie, Pa.
* Approved articulation agreement between KU and Lock Haven University of Pennsylvania, Lock Haven, Pa.
* Approved purchases and contracts under $100,000, and also purchases and contracts $100,000 and over.
* Approved the 2020-2021 E&G budget.
* Approved the 2020-2021 Council of Trustee meeting schedule.
* Approved two-year terms for Council of Trustee membership.
* Approved the KU Order of Succession Plan, as required by the State System's Board of Governor's Policy.
* Approved a resolution to recognize Mr. Uttam Paudel for his contributions and service to the KU Council of Trustees.
* Approved a resolution to recognize Mr. Thomas Heck, outgoing chair, for his contributions and service as chair of the KU Council of Trustees, 2018-2020.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 17.