Council of Trustees Approve 2021-22 Budget at June Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved the 2021-22 E&G budget to highlight the Council’s June 2021 virtual board meeting Thursday afternoon.
In other business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from April 29, 2021 meeting.
* Approved 32 internship agreements with Alaska Mountain Rugby Grounds, Anchorage, AK; Alison Chen Studio, Redondo Beach, CA; Battle Creek Bombers, Battle Creek, MI; Bethlehem Catholic High School, Bethlehem, PA; Candle Fly Films, Virginville, PA; Carbon County Children and Youth Services, Jim Thorpe, PA; Catasauqua High School, Northampton, PA; Central Bucks School District, Doylestown, PA; Colorful Bridges, Boston, MA; Comfort Keepers, Reading, PA; Empowerment Behavioral Health, L.L.C., Wyomissing, PA; Freedom High School, Bethlehem, PA; Lake Bryn Mawr Camp, Honesdale, PA; Monmouth County Sheriff’s Office, Freehold, NJ; Monmouth Partial Care, L.L.C., Neptune, NJ; My World of Babies, Philadelphia, PA; Northeast Family Healthcare/Pinnacle Treatment Centers, Quakertown, PA; OMA, Fleetwood, PA; Orthopaedic Associates of Reading, Wyomissing, PA; Phoenix Rehabilitation and Health Services, Inc., Cranberry Township, PA; Pyramid Healthcare and its Subsidiaries, King of Prussia, PA; Quakertown Borough Police Department, Quakertown, PA; Reach! USA, Carlisle, PA; Red Creek Wildlife Center, Schuylkill Haven, PA; RSM, U.S., L.L.P., Philadelphia, PA; Smashing Graphics Game Studios, East Brunswick, NJ; Springside Chestnut Hill Academy, Philadelphia, PA; The Real Church, Fleetwood, PA; Thompson Social Services, Inc., Pine Grove, PA; TORQ Physical Therapy and Associates, Riverton, NJ; Tussey Mountain Senior High School, Saxton, PA; Valley Health Partners Community Health Center, Allentown, PA; Walters’ Productions, Kutztown, PA.
* Approved five affiliation agreements with KU's College of Education and Lake and Peninsula School District, King Salmon, AK; Lehighton Area School District, Lehighton, PA; Nazareth Area School District, Nazareth, PA; Palmerton Area School District, Palmerton, PA; Reading School District, Reading, PA.
* Approved two agreements of academic cooperation with InHolland University of Applied Sciences, Haarlem, Netherlands; University of Southern Denmark, Denmark.
* Approved articulation agreement with Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine, Philadelphia, PA.
* Approved international transfer agreement with Northampton Community College, Bethlehem, PA.
* Approved the 2021-22 E&G budget.
* Approved 2021-22 winter study abroad program fees.
* Approved 2021-22 meeting schedule.
- September 23, 2021
- November 4, 2021
- December 9, 2021
- March 24, 2022
- April 28, 2022
- June 9, 2022
- August 4, 2022
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Sept. 30.