KU Council of Trustees Approve New Internships at March 2020 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved 29 internships as part of their latest meeting held Thursday, March 12.
In Thursday’s business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from prior meeting held Dec. 12, 2019.
* Approved 29 internship agreements with KU and Brandywine YMCA, Capital Area School for the Arts Charter School, Centennial School of Lehigh University, Children's Alliance Center, City of Reading – Department of Community Development, Clear Water Wellness, Colonial School District, Congressman Dan Meuser, Creative Beginnings, Douglas Wunder, Easy Does It, Inc., Evan Summer, FunnelKake, Googleworks, Heidi C. Noll, Esq., Kutztown High School Athletics Department, Lafayette University, Lehigh Carbon Community College Athletic Department, Monmouth Partial Care, L.L.C., Palmyra High School, Pennsylvania State University Brandywine Campus, Recovery Coaching Services, Inc., Retreat Behavioral Health Outpatient/Inpatient Services, Southern Lehigh Middle School, Special Olympics, Sports Information Solutions, Student Conservation Association, The Devine School in Macungie and the Tuscarora School District.
* Approved Memorandums of Understanding with Pennsylvania Counseling Services, Inc., Bangor Area School District and Reading School District.
* Approved an honorary doctorate degree for Dr. Nathaniel Williams.
* Approved purchases and contracts under $100,000, and $100,000 and over.
* Approved 2020-21 auxiliary budget.
* Approved 2020-21 capital spending budget.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, April 16, in 250 McFarland Student Union.