KU Council of Trustees Approves Summer Study Abroad Items at Thursday’s October Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved summer study abroad items as part of their second meeting of the 2019-2020 academic year Thursday, Oct. 24.
In Thursday’s business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved the Minutes from previous meeting held Sept. 19, 2019.
* Approved four new internship agreements with KU and Brush with the Law (art education), KinderCare Learning Centers (special education), Pennsylvania Family Support Alliance (political science) and Whitehall-Coplay School District (library/learning tech.).
* Approved three new Affiliation Agreements with KU’s College of Education and Allied Instructional Services, Community Services for Children, Inc. and Pennridge School District.
* Approved consent agenda items consisting of select purchases and contracts under $100,000, and select purchases and contracts $100,000 and over.
* Approved E&G budget revision for 2019-20.
* Approved the summer study abroad program.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 12, 250 McFarland Student Union.