KU Council of Trustees Approves New Internship Agreements at October 2020 Meeting
KUTZTOWN, Pa. – The Kutztown University Council of Trustees approved three new internship agreements as part of their latest meeting held Thursday, Oct. 22.
In Thursday’s business, the KU Council of Trustees:
* Approved minutes from prior meeting held Sept. 17, 2020.
* Approved three internship agreements between KU and A Women's Place (Doylestown, Pa.), Eastern Lancaster County School District - Garden Spot High School (New Holland, Pa.) and Penn State Health – St. Joseph’s Hospital (Reading, Pa.).
* Approved an affiliation agreement between KU and Commonwealth Charter Academy (Dauphin County, Pa.).
* Approved two Letters of Understanding between KU and the University of Macedonia (Thessaloniki, Greece) and the University of Valladolid (Valladolid, Spain).
* Approved the 2020-2021 E&G budget revision.
* Approved the Summer Study Abroad fees.
The KU Council of Trustees next public board meeting is scheduled for 3 p.m., Thursday, Dec. 10.