We are thrilled that you want to be a Golden Bear! Review the application requirements. We are currently reviewing applications for the fall 2016 semester, which begins on August 29 and ends on December 17 and the spring 2017 semester, which begins on January 23, 2017 and ends on May 12, 2017.
Four Easy Steps to Completing an Application
- Complete and submit the admissions application. If you need to update or edit information on the application, please contact the Office of Admissions.
- Pay the non-refundable $35 application fee. KU subscribes to the College Board and NACAC fee waiver programs.
- Send an official high school transcript to the Office of Undergraduate Admissions. GED results must be sent directly from the Department of Education.
- Submit SAT or ACT test scores.
Programs for High School Students:
- Individual Classes High school students who want to take KU classes concurrently with their high school classes should apply via the online application. If you have questions about the process please contact the Registrar's Office at 610-683-4485.
- Early Start (Students who want to attend KU in place of senior year) In addition to the required freshman application materials, students will need to have parental approval, superintendent and principal recommendation and approval, and a list of courses that will qualify the student for high school graduation to apply via the online application. If you have questions about the process please contact the Admissions Office at 610-683-4060.
Already applied but need to change information?
If you begin the application and need to stop the process, you may log out and log in again at a later time using the user name and password you just created. If you need to update or edit information on the application after it has been submitted (the semester for which you have applied, major, address, phone number, etc.), please contact the Office of Admissions at email@example.com or call (610) 683-4060.