Senate Task Forces
JOINT TASK FORCE ON SHARED GOVERNANCE
Task Force Charge: The Task Force shall research and analyze current KU and best shared government practices.
- To enhance communication and reporting of KU governance committees
- To reduce redundancy and streamline membership and selection processes
- To identify and explore state and national governance best practices (AAC&U and PASSHE)
- To improve efficiency and clarify mission statements of shared governance
- To promote the value of university service
Timeline: The Task Force shall complete its charge by April 2022 and deliver its report and recommendations to the University Senate by the May 2022 meeting.
Willingness Appointments to Task Force
Effective August 2021
|Staff & Management Representatives||Faculty Representatives|
Senate Constitutional Revision Task Force
Task Force Charge: Review revision suggestions that are not reflected in the current Senate constitution and re-examine the current constitution to determine if additional revisions are warranted.
Task force formation: September 2019.
|Task Force Membership|