Applying to KU

Take the first step in joining the Golden Bear community by applying to KU today!

  • Freshman

    Rolling Admissions
    Kutztown University operates on rolling admissions. We recommend that you apply between August and December of your senior year of high school to ensure consideration before the class is full.


    Fall 2020 Application (students who will be graduating high school in Spring 2020)
    Spring 2020 Application (students who have graduated high school in Spring 2019 or earlier)


    $35 application fee

    Official High School Transcript

    Request that your school counselor send your transcript to KU.

    SAT/ACT Scores

    Arrange for official test results to be sent directly to KU.

    Learn more!

  • Transfer

    Students who have attended a post-secondary institution after high school graduation/GED completion who have earned 12 or more college-level credits and wish to earn a degree at Kutztown University.


    Fall 2020 Application 
    Spring 2020 Application


    $35 application fee

    Official College Transcript

    Request that transcripts from all post-secondary education institutions be sent to KU's Office of Undergraduate Admissions.

    Learn more!

  • International

    Students who have a visa or will need a visa to study at Kutztown University are international applicants. United States citizens and permanent residents of the U.S. should apply using the Freshman or Transfer links above.

    Rolling Admissions

    We review applications on a rolling basis and you will receive a decision after your application is complete. It is best to apply early so you have plenty of time to complete the student visa process.


    Fall 2020 Application - International Undergraduate

    Spring 2020 Application - International Undergraduate


    $35 USD Application Fee

    Academic Record

    Submit transcripts from every school, college, and/or university you attended

    Test Scores

    Arrange for test scores to be sent to KU.

    Learn more!

  • Graduate
  • Veterans
  • Other Admissions Options

    Kutztown University offers many alternative enrollment options for students who wish to continue or start their education, including re-admission, visiting students, Berks County Consortium, non-degree/non-credit, and high school concurrent enrollment. 

    Learn about the process for each of these options by clicking here!