- Session I - May 28 - June 28, 2019
- Session II - July 8 - August 8, 2019
- 10W - May 28 - August 8, 2019
Important Dates for Summer 2019
Last date for Registration and to drop a course without a "W" grade:
|Summer I||May 29th|
|Summer I Make-Up Fridays||May 31st & June 7th|
|Summer II||July 9th|
|Summer 10W||May 31st|
Withdrawal "W" Period:
|Summer 1 "W" period||May 30th - June 14th|
|Summer II "W" period||July 10th - July 26th|
|Summer 10W "W" period||June 1st - July 10th|
Search for summer session classes. Select "Summer 2019" for the term. You can specify a specific subject to narrow your results. To return a list of all summer course offerings, leave the subject field blank.
- KU Students Register via MyKU
- Non-KU Undergraduate Students
- Non-KU Graduate Students (for students in master's degree programs)
- Non-KU International Students
- Summer Art Education Institutes
- Summer Session Payment Plans
- Tuition & Fees (Summer)
- Complaint Process
- Summer Financial Aid
- Summer Housing
- Summer Meal Plans
- Campus Store
- Students are limited to register only for 9 credits per session.
- Courses with low enrollment may be canceled.
- Most online courses at KU use D2L, the university's learning management system. Click on the Class Section to view if the course is an online course.
- To access your online course, navigate to D2L and
loginusing your full Kutztown University email address, including the @live.kutztown.edu ending, and password.
- Please contact your professor to confirm the mode of instruction (i.e. D2L, KU email, online meetings). Click the link to access the electronic phonebook to locate your professor's email address.
How to drop a course without a "W" grade
- Please visit MyKU information to learn how to drop a class in MyKU
How to withdraw from a class during the "W" period
- Email RegOffice@kutztown.edu using your KU email account * stating the course you want to withdraw from.
- Please include the following in your email: name, student ID number, course information-prefix, number, section class number (i.e. ENG 23 810(1234).
*Course withdrawal requests will only be accepted from a student's KU email address.
**If you don't know your password, contact the IT Help Center at 610-683-1511 to reset it.**