- Session I - May 26 - June 26, 2020
- Session II - July 7 - August 7, 2020
- 10W - May 26 - August 7, 2020
Important Dates for Summer 2020
Last date for Registration and to drop a course without a "W" grade:
|Summer I||May 27|
|Summer I Make-Up Fridays||May 29 & June 5|
|Summer II||July 8|
|Summer 10W||May 29|
Withdrawal "W" Period:
|Summer 1 "W" period||May 28 - June 12|
|Summer II "W" period||July 9 - July 27|
|Summer 10W "W" period||June 1 - July 9|
- Course offerings will be available March 16.
- Summer Art Education Institutes
- Summer Session Payment Plans
- Tuition & Fees (Summer)
- Complaint Process
- Summer Financial Aid
- Summer Housing
- Summer Meal Plans
- Campus Store
- Students are limited to register only for 9 credits per session.
- Courses with low enrollment may be canceled.
- Most online courses at KU use D2L, the university's learning management system. Click on the Class Section to view if the course is an online course.
- To access your online course, navigate to D2L and
loginusing your full Kutztown University email address, including the @live.kutztown.edu ending, and password.
- Please contact your professor to confirm the mode of instruction (i.e. D2L, KU email, online meetings). Click the link to access the electronic phonebook to locate your professor's email address.
How to drop a course without a "W" grade
- Please visit MyKU information to learn how to drop a class in MyKU
How to withdraw from a class during the "W" period
- Email RegOffice@kutztown.edu using your KU email account * stating the course you want to withdraw from.
- Please include the following in your email: name, student ID number, course information-prefix, number, section class number (i.e. ENG 23 810(1234).
*Course withdrawal requests will only be accepted from a student's KU email address.
**If you don't know your password, contact the IT Help Center at 610-683-1511 to reset it.**