Summer Classes at Kutztown University
Get a jump-start on your classes with summer courses at KU. Summer sessions are a great way to fulfill your course prerequisites, strengthen your academic skills or accelerate your graduation date.
Three summer sessions are available:
- Session I: May 24 - June 25, 2021
- Session II: July 6 - August 6, 2021
- 10-Week: May 24 - August 6, 2021
- Search for summer sessions classes
Select “Summer 2021." You can specify a subject to narrow you results. To return a list of all summer offerings, leave the subject field blank.
- Non-KU Graduate Students (for students in master's degree programs)
- Non-KU International Students
- Summer Art Education Institutes
- Take Courses at Chincoteague Bay Field Station
Important Dates for Summer 2021
Last date for Registration and to drop a course without a "W" grade:
|Summer I||May 25|
|Summer I Make-Up Fridays||May 28 & June 4|
|Summer II||July 7|
|Summer 10W||May 27|
Withdrawal "W" Period:
|Summer 1 "W" period||May 26 - June 11|
|Summer II "W" period||July 8 - July 23|
|Summer 10W "W" period||May 28 - July 23|
- Summer Session Payment Plans
- Tuition & Fees (Summer)
- Complaint Process
- Summer Financial Aid
- Summer Housing
- Summer Meal Plans
- Campus Store
- Students are limited to register only for 9 credits per session.
- Courses with low enrollment may be canceled.
- Most online courses at KU use D2L, the university's learning management system. Click on the Class Section to view if the course is an online course.
- To access your online course, navigate to D2L and
loginusing your full Kutztown University email address, including the @live.kutztown.edu ending, and password.
- Please contact your professor to confirm the mode of instruction (i.e. D2L, KU email, online meetings). Click the link to access the electronic phonebook to locate your professor's email address.
How to drop a course without a "W" grade
- Please visit MyKU information to learn how to drop a class in MyKU
How to withdraw from a class during the "W" period
- Email RegOffice@kutztown.edu using your KU email account * stating the course you want to withdraw from.
- Please include the following in your email: name, student ID number, course information-prefix, number, section class number (i.e. ENG 23 810(1234).
*Course withdrawal requests will only be accepted from a student's KU email address.
**If you don't know your password, contact the IT Help Center at 610-683-1511 to reset it.**